Ameristep Non-typical Climbing Treestand Lite
This climber gives you the ability to hunt the right spot and not have to find the perfect tree. Ameristep has expanded its Non-typical family of tree stands to now include the Climber Lite Tree Stand. It is the same quality standards as the original climber in a lighter and more compact size.
How many times do you find what you think is the perfect spot without an acceptable tree or worse yet a tree that may or may not be safe.
Accessory Port System
The Accessory Port System allows quick attachment of plug-in hunting gear accessories like the bow holder and padded armrest for the multiseason hunter.
There is an added Accessory Knob
Use to hold binoculars, backpack or other hunting gear you take with you up in the tree or great for just helping transport to the base of your tree.
Angled Toe Push-down Tubes
Patent Pending These aid the hunter to make descending the tree much easier.
Speed Cable Locking System
Compression cable is located on the outside of the rail; setup requires only seconds; no loose pins and parts to make unnecessary noise when assembling the tree stand.
Safety Lock Cinch Strap Patent Pending
Angled Toe Braces
Eliminate awkward foot straps and keeps boots secure in the tree stand.
Non-typical Climber Lite Tree stands
• Rubber compression speed cable locking system
• Angled toe brace eliminates foot straps
• Footrest gives added comfort to the hunter when in the treestand. Being able to stay in your stand for long periods of time can sometimes mean the difference between sucess and going home empty handed.
• Safety lock cinch straps connect the climbing aid to the platform preventing Tree stand separation while ascending and descending; locks the stand into position
• Padded multi-position shooting rest
• Detachable ComfortMax Seat
• 20x32" platform size
• Aircraft aluminum stand rated for 300 lbs.
• TreeStand Weighs only 19 lbs. with safety cinch straps and padded shooting rail
• Tree Stand Manufacturers Association-approved full body safety harness included. Look for the TSMA approval on any tree stand or tree stand accessorie you purchase.
Lightweight and Strong: Welded aluminum construction for lightness and long-lasting durability.
Insulated Pivots: Each pivot joint is insulated with lubricated washers for quietness under extreme field conditions.
APS: The Accessory Port System allows quick attachment of plug-in accessories like the padded armrest.
Removable Seat: The ComfortMax Seat is detachable so it can be taken out of the elements when not hunting.
Hunting & Fishing Gear Review is your place for the latest in tree stand news, tree stand reviews, and don't forget the contests and giveaways.
Hunting & Fishing Home
Hunting Gear Reviews
Hunting Bows - Part I
Fishing Gear Reviews
Copyright 2007 All Rights Reserved