Coleman Xtreme Coolers holding ice up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 degrees.
Coleman Xtreme coolers have two inches of insulation in the lid and case to provide maximum cold retention, holding ice up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90 degrees. Each cooler is designed with a hinged lid, beverage holders and two-way handles to make it easy to lift and carry. The drain with sump liner allows for no-tilt draining and the lids are designed so you can use 24" elastic cords for additional dry storage (cords sold separately).
• Keeps ice up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90°
• Holds 75 cans plus ice
• 2" insulation provides maximum cold retention
• Use 24" elastic cords to carry more on top of cooler (cords sold separately)
• Two-way handles make it easy to lift from tight spaces
• Drain with sump liner allows no-tilt draining
• Cupholders in lid hold 12 oz. cans
• Performance Guidelines
Hunting & Fishing Home
Hunting Gear Reviews
Hunting Bows - Part I
Fishing Gear Reviews
Copyright 2007 All Rights Reserved